Made in Germany
The German cabinet manufacturer CABINET is specialised in producing customised storage room solutions adapted to your individual needs and requirements. With years of experience, technical refinement and a sense of style, space dividers and unique wardrobe systems are being produced in the own CABINET manufacture near Cologne. And they all have one thing in common: They are all customised one of a kind pieces made in Germany.
For more than 10 years already, I have assembled customised sliding and rotary doors at CABINET. At this station, everything is still done by hand: The frames are installed around the door panelling, the handles are attached and, of course, the popular CABINET castors are installed.
has been employed with CABINET for more than 10 years.
An impressive 95% of the wood products used stem from German production, the remaining 5% from Central European production. So you may rest assured that we deliver good old German quality at an affordable price-performance ratio.
has been employed with CABINET for more than 20 years.
Individual space solutions
for every room situation
No matter whether in a narrow niche or as a spacious dressing room, with high or low ceilings, as a sloping roof cupboard or even as a side or lowboard - the clever swivel and sliding door cupboards from CABINET offer the right solution for every individual request: